Join us for an afternoon of traditional handline fishing. Bring your swim wear and jump into the tropical warm water of the gulf of Thailand.
While you return just before sunset to shower and change we will prepare the catch of the day and have a nice meal for everyone to share.
We are offering stressfree fishing. This means if you don’t catch anything we will still provide the seafood dinner for you.
“Slow down and enjoy the simple pleasures in life. GO FISH!”
– Meeting at Adventure Camp at 3.30pm.
– Return from fishing at around 7pm.
– Seafood Dinner served at Adventure Camp – 8pm
– Drinks: 2 free beers, small selection of soft drinks and free bottled water. Feel free to bring your own extras – we have a big cooler on board. We do also have more drinks for sale on the boat.
– Food: fruits and snacks, seafood dinner with additional options that we include: rice, soup, salad and sauces.
– Includes: longtail boat and crew, trained western guide, music, life jackets, fishing hand lines and instructions on how to use them. We want you to have the best chance of catching!
– Bar: You can choose what to drink with your meal and all of our tour guests will receive Happy Hour pricing at Adventure Camp for the next 48 hours after the tour.
– Customer Advice: Please bring sun screen, a towel, a t-shirt and some small change to buy extra drinks on board. If it is low season, please also bring a rain coat. For those of you who get sea sick very easily, we check the wind and water conditions daily and most of our tours have excellent calm conditions but it is a boat trip and mother nature is mother nature!
Our trained guides are here for your safety and entertainment and provide knowledge and information throughout the trip.
If you are interested in adding other activities or extra treats then please let us know and we can tailor a tour to suit your group.