Join our team on an exploration trek in the wild jungles of Koh Rong! In true Adventure Adam style we will explore new areas and tracks, creating our own path into the unknown!
With an abundance of flowers, trees, vines, waterfalls, mangroves, beaches, animals – such as birds, insects, monkeys and more – there is always something new to experience.
Contact our team online or visit us at Adventure Camp for more information.
“Why wait for adventure to come to you when you can create your own?”
• Option 1 – Meet at Adventure Camp 9:00am and tour finishes approx 1.30pm
• Option 2 – Meet at Adventure Camp 2:00pm and tour finishes approx 6.30pm
• Drinks: Include free bottled water, electrolyte powder, 1 free welcome home drink at Adventure Camp at the end of the tour.
• Food: Included are some fresh fruits and snacks, a sandwich, plus on the tour you may also have the chance to try and buy some of the local drinks, foods and snacks in one of the villages if we visit them – a true taste of Cambodia.
• Activities: Depending on the time of year and conditions, our treks include a range of beach visits, swimming, waterfalls, mangroves and visiting traditional Cambodian villages. We adapt every tour depending on weather conditions and the group to offer you the best experience.
• Equipment: We provide first aid. We also have some hire items such as back packs, dry bags, rain ponchos and towels.